Monday, June 4, 2007

Summer of 06'

The Summer of 2006 went pretty slow for the business. I didn't have extra funds in place for advertising. I did do all I could with free advertising though. That was ok, I was still getting visitors to my website, but it wasn't going as well as I thought it would.

I did start participating (instead of just listening) in our Wealth Builder team calls. I had met several of the Wealth Builders at the Dani Johnson conference, so that was really cool! I loved listening to them and hearing how their businesses were booming.

I did have the opportunity to do a live presentation for a business. I went to their Board of Directors meeting and presented the travel package to them. I was pretty nervous about it at first, but it ended up going great!

I was qualified out as a Level II Director over the Summer of 06', so that was great!

I also had a lot of fun with my kids! Being able to stay home with them is just awesome!

No comments: