Monday, June 4, 2007

Fall/Winter 06'

During the Fall and Winter things really started turning around. Everything started going much better for us personally.

I did a lot of personal development. I really started listening to the Dani Johnson Cd's (Spiritual Keys to Success is my favorite!) that I had purchased at the First Steps conference. I was also introduced to "The Secret". Those are just a few of tools that I use for personal development.

The most important thing that I did during the Fall and Winter was staying consistent. I stayed plugged into our team training. I checked, updated, and renewed my free ads as needed. And I did some form of personal development almost daily.

All in all, 2006 was better than 2005. Things were looking up for us and I was excited to see what 2007 had to offer!

No comments: