Friday, June 8, 2007

It Just Keeps Getting Better!!!

All I can say is - WOW!

The WealthBuilders just keep getting better, and better, and better!

Our 2nd Annual Coastal WealthBuilders Seminar is taking place next month. It is sure to be a great event!

There is something exciting about being able to meet other people who do the exact same things that you do on a daily basis. It's even better when that group of people are there to help each other out with ideas and support. We are very fortunate to be in a group that truly believes in paying it forward.

I was just told to get ready because there is going to be a session on retailing the travel packages business to business. That is a definite interest of mine! Needless to say, I am excited!

We are all going -- My mother-in-law and her husband, my husband and I, and our kids. We would love to meet you there! Oh, this is an open event, you are welcome to join us even if you are not in Coastal yet!

If you want to see the event flyer - click here!

Do you need more detail? Go here!

Also, just released today was the first team newsletter for the WealthBuilders. They just keep on getting better!

No comments: