Monday, June 4, 2007

April 2007

Dani Johnson brought First Steps back to the East Coast this month!

Patsy wanted to go back to First Steps and so did I! My husband even wanted to go back again, so we did! We drove up to Baltimore for the conference. One of my new associates (Rene from IN) and her husband even met us there. Again, many of the WealthBuilders were there. Actually there were probably more of them there in Baltimore than there were in LA because in March the Coastal Vacations conference happened at the same time as the Dani Johnson conference.


I know, you probably think this blog is all about Dani Johnson, but it really isn't :-)

We probably will not be going back to one of her conferences for a while. For now I am going to concentrate on helping my new associates!

I also started a conference call for my personal associates this month. We meet every Monday night, it's a great way for everyone to get to know each other and encourage each other!

No comments: