Monday, June 4, 2007

May 2007

Once I took this business seriously, and I actually treated it like a business, great things started happening!

I get to stay at home with my kids. I get to see my husband every day (I didn't before, we worked opposite shifts). We finally get to do the fun stuff together. Cub Scouts on Monday's. Birthday parties for friends. Dinner and a movie. Days at the beach just for fun. Last month we even took a mini-vacation to North Carolina with the kids. Our life is nothing like it was a year ago at this time!

I truly thank God for everything. I thank Him for putting me where He did. I love the group of people that I get to work with on a daily basis. I love getting up and getting on the phone to see who I can help each day. There is not another job out there that I would rather be doing. I really am blessed!

**Congratulations to Amanda from IN for qualifying as a Level II Director this month! **

No comments: