Tuesday, July 3, 2007

July Already?

Wow it's July already! This year is flying by!

You know what? Even though I have had my home business for a little over 2 years, I have worked from home full time for 1 year and 2 weeks now! That is so exciting! So many people work a full time job and then start a business on the side hoping to one day be able to replace their job. Many people work a job and have a business for years without ever being able to quit their day job. I was able to do it in one year! It could have been sooner if I had worked more consistently in the beginning. Whatever your dreams and goals are, never give up on them. Just remember, it can be done!

I hope you are enjoying the Summer. I also hope you have a safe and enjoyable 4th of July holiday. I plan on taking my kids, my nephew, and my niece to the park in town. They have a children's parade and face painting and a bunch of other stuff the kids love. They also have food vendors, live bands, and, of course, the fireworks! I'm like a big kid when it comes to the fireworks!

Whatever you plan on doing for the holiday, have fun!

Whatever you plan on doing with your life, have fun with that too! Life is meant to be great! If you aren't loving your life then it's time to make a change. If you are loving your life than - good for you! That's great!

:)

No comments: