Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hello!

It's been so long since I last posted! Over a year actually! I guess you have figured out that I am no longer running my Coastal Vacations business. I am, however, busy as ever!

It has been a year of change, as is has for so many people. This past year there have been many times when I wasn't sure how we were going to make it. But, God is good! I can honestly say that overall it's been a good year.

There were times when we were not sure if my husband was going to have a job or not. There were times when we were not sure how all of the bills were going to be paid. I let stress get to me and I decided that something had to go. That something was my business.

I got a job in the health care field and I have been going about the day to day. I am thankful for my job, don't get me wrong, so many people can't even find a job now, but I know that I want more out of life.

This last year has been very exciting spiritually! My husband was saved on February 15th and my husband, daughter, and I were all baptised in June. We have learned (and will continue to learn) to trust God in the hard times. It's been an awesome adventure!

My little Sister was married in August. We spent the week before her wedding at Smith Mountain Lake, VA with my Mom. If you have never been to Smith Mountain Lake, you must go! It's absolutely beautiful and the people are super nice. We joked the entire week about moving up there. We even looked at a few of the houses!



This is the view from our condo at Smith Mountain Lake!



This is my little sister Sara and her new hubby Craig!



Anna, TJ, and I playing Putt Putt - we love Putt Putt Golf :-)


Parts of the year were very challenging. Parts of the year were better than we could have ever imagined. I know that there are great things in store for my family and I. Life is what you make it. Why not make it great? I know I will!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Wow...Who's that hot chick on the motorcycle? Hehe Oh yeah, that's me! Well, I'd love it if you moved to SML because then you'd be closer to me. Keep bloggin, chica! Good stuff! Love you.