Saturday, August 4, 2007

I'm Back!

We are back from WV! Everything went great!

We decided to stop a few times on the way home and just enjoy the sites. We stayed in a beautiful town in the mountains of Virginia for a few days too. Here are a few pics I took along the way!



This is a pic of my kids, we stopped at a lookout on I-64 in Virginia.








I took these two from the car...while driving...












I could post pictures here all day. We had so much fun! We went to caverns, we raced go-carts (I don't have any pics from that, I was too busy trying to win!), we went bowling, we went swimming, we just had an all around great time! We were not planning to stop on the way home. It was definately a last minute decision and we still saved $30 per night at a Comfort Inn using one of the discount cards in our Coastal Vacations package!


The seminar was great too...I'll probably post on that next time :)

No comments: